Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Members Only

I love flash sales.  I get a little thrill by logging on and seeing things 70% off and potentially scoring a great deal.  More and more sites are cropping up and I'm surprised that everyone isn't taking part.  In case you're not familiar, here are the sites I browse each day and links to join if you want to become a Member

Gilt
This is my favorite sale site, and they feature a big range of designer clothing, home and kids stuff every day.  Some of the brands are really expensive, but every few days there are things like $25 jewelry or $60 Cole Haan pumps.  Last month I got Burberry The Beat perfume, lotion and shower gel for $50!  There is also a travel component where you can get big discounts at luxury hotels.  Click here for an invitation from me.


Swirl
If you're a Daily Candy subscriber, you're probably been invited to join Swirl.  It's in beta testing now, but they already offer about 4 sample sales each day.  The brands are a bit less well known than those on Gilt, but sometimes they have some great deals.  Last week there were Corso Como sandals for $69.  Click here for an invitation from me.



One Kings Lane 
This site focuses on home decor, most of it high end designer or antique.  I love to look and get ideas, and sometimes find things I can afford like picture frames and accessories.  You don't need an invitation to join.


Ideeli
I'm pretty new to Ideeli, but it seems a lot like Gilt with more casual clothes.  I notice a lot of the brands are the same ones sold at Nordstrom and the prices are good, I just never seem to see my size on sale.  Click here for an invitation from me.


I hope all of you start taking advantage of the deals - just don't buy anything that I might like  ;-)

0 comments

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...